Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties i.e. Google Analytics etc
- To pay sales commissions
- To send your information to advertisers
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this. Removing or not using cookies on our site will likely mean that our site will not work as you will expect.
(PHPSESSID) – To identify a specific user session and of which expires at the end of the session.
(_utm) – This cookie stores information via google analytics to track your activity on our site. This cookie is used by Soundcloud, YouTube and vimeo on our embedded players.
(UID / UIDR) – This is a third-party cookie used by ShareThis (Our social plugin) to send tracking information to ComScore a data tracking company affiliated with ShareThis.
(VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE / YSC / PREF / GEUP / ACTIVITY) – These cookies are used by Youtube (Google) to allow you to view clips embedded on our site and also track some information.